Onboard time: Interview will be ongoing until we find the right candidate
Location: Vesterbrogade 146, Copenhagen V
Are you up for the challenge of perfecting the social dining experience at Hot Pot Republic?
Hot Pot Republic is a new and fast growing Asian restaurant with an ambitious expanding plan as we want to become the next food trend in Copenhagen. Hot pot is the most popular food in Asia right now, and also perhaps the most social dining format in the world. In Hot Pot Republic, we sell not just food, but a unique social dining experience.
We are looking for a structured, ambitious and innovative restaurant manager to ensure all our guests will have a kickass dining experience. If you have enough experience with restaurant management to help us organize a growing business through constant change and if you get excited about the development and implementation of new ideas and leading our young team through high waves in a steady manner. Then, maybe you are the Restaurant Manager we are looking for.
The team is young and the company spirit is vibrant and innovative with a strong sense of inclusion and community. We’re aiming for that family feeling and want you to lead the way while running a busy- sometimes hectic restaurant. You will work together with the floor manager to ensure the day to day execution of the standards you yourself help put in place while paying attention to detail. You will work closely with the restaurant owner and the head chef as the concept is still developing.
- A foodie with knowledge about the latest trends.
- An atmosphere enthusiast who brings sass and cool vibes for the restaurant experience.
- Open minded, adaptable and embracing change.
- Somewhat knowledgeable about business and economics.
- Fluent English speaker – Danish-speaking is a big plus.
- An entrepreneur at heart.
- Develop and implement standard operational procedures
- Train and develop our front of house employees to become the best social dining facilitators possible
- Create a proud and highly motivated team spirit.
What we offer:
- The possibility of becoming a partner.
- The possibility of growing with the business as it becomes a chain.
- You will play a critical role and co-define your responsibilities.
- A supportive and passionate team whom are fun to working with.
- A competitive salary depending on qualifications
Interested? Please send your CV to: email@example.com
We are an energetic and professional team. We are proud of our