Want to celebrate christmas with a memorable hot pot experience with friends or family at home? It is possible now!
You can order the hot pot takeaway from us with both food and hot pot equipment (free to rent). All you need to do is to make the order, choose the pick-up date and time, and pick the food and hot pot equipment from our restaurant in Vesterbrogade.
Hot Pot Christmas Menu
(Vegetarian & Vegan options are available)
265 dkk/ person, minimum order for 2 people
Soup Base (3-4 Liters)
Slow-cooked beef and chicken broth (or veggie soup)
Choose 2 of these flavours – mala // kimchi // spicy tomato // umami
Hot Pot Republic style frikadeller and flæskesteg,
beef, pork, purple potato, bok choy, radicchio, wood ear mushroom, Chinese cabbage, romanesco broccoli, butternut squash
dumplings, tofu, red beetroot, sweet-potato-based glass noodles
Hot Pot Republic dipping sauce
Dessert: Tofu a la mande (Vegan)
75 dkk/ portion
Homemade tofu cream with sweet red beans and almond inside and the topping of fresh danish strawberry sauce and Sichuan peppercorn.
How to set up hot pot takeaway at home?
Please read it before you pick up your hot pot takeaway:
- You can borrow the hot pot equipment — portable gas stove and pot from us for free. You just need to pay 500 dkk as deposit.
- You need order a gas bottle for the gas stove in the order site. 1 bottle can last for 2 hours.
- To protect the environment, we don’t use the disposable containers. Instead, we borrow you the food containers. You please return the containers back when you return the hot pot equipment.
- Please bring a bag with you to carry the hot pot equipment.
- Please return the hot pot equipment and food containers within one week.
- If you want to order more ingredients after you arrive the restaurant, please inquire the chef in the restaurant.
- When you put the gas stove on the table, we recommend you to put something underneath to protect the table from the heat.
- If you have any question, feel free to call 25529302.
Good Food Connects People Together
Hot pot is one of the most social dining formats you can think of. Not only are you’re your party gathered at a long table sharing a healthy and delicious meal – you’re “cooking” together and creating an unforgettable experience for and with each other. Our hot pot is gluten-free, dairy-free and low-carbs. Politiken’s reviewers gave it ❤️❤️❤️❤️!